Monday, September 29, 2008

Today on TBTL, No. 3

///GUEST BLOGGER ALERT/// The normal blogger is not blogging tonight.

It was my job tonight to blog the Joan Andrews Show featuring Luke Burbank but Savage had a marginal program on so I couldn't bear to break away and listen to the faggotry likely at work on KIRO-AM.

During one commercial break I tuned-in so that I would have something to write here and I heard Luke interviewing his intern. I know I'm supposed to take issue with KIRO's evening butt pirating but I will have to give one rare kudos here. The intern had a fabulous radio voice, a lilting laugh, just a pleasure to listen to ... then Joan got on with her raspy, made-for-newspaper, manly tenor and cackling laugh and I instantly went limp.

Then Luke went into butt pirate mode and dropped this:

"He [Dane Cook] looks like an attractive guy ... he's tall, he's got long hair ..."

At least I didn't hear him flirt with the engineer again. Anyway, that was my cue to change the frequency.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her name is JEN not JOAN

Anonymous said...

Her name is JEN not JOAN

The funniest part about this comment is that, after all the spiteful things the Guest Blogger said, the only thing the commenter was apparently upset about is that her name was spelled wrong!

Anonymous said...

You mean that blatant racist Michael Savage? I pity you poor fools...